Electronic programmer Wassertech of high quality that uses an effective valve solenoid paso.15 possible combinations, up to 8 daily watering. You can schedule to team water his garden for mornings or nights, when there is a minor evaporacion. This electronic timer regará his garden and pots according to the schedule you choose. (AAA) batteries not included.
This electronic irrigation timer is only designed for outdoor use in gardens, for the control of sprinklers and irrigation systems. This equipment not used for industrial purposes or with chemicals, food or flammable products.
Voltage: 3V DC (use alkaline batteries in high-performance)
Static: not exceeding 18uA
Battery duration: 6 months
Gap: + 0.25 seconds per day
Operating temperature: 5 to 60 ° c
Pressure: 0.05 to 0.8 bar
Management: Simple programming. Prevents unauthorized or accidental changes of program.
This electronic timer regará your garden and pots automatically according to the schedule you choose. You can schedule the team riege your garden in the morning or at night, when there is less evaporation; It will continue to work while you are on vacation.It has two flexible methods for the control of irrigation:
1-Manual: click the "Man/Auto" button to select the options "On" (power), "Off' (shutdown) or Auto."
2-Auto: The system can irrigate up to 8 times per day; You can choose 15 different combinations to control that days of the week the programmer works.
INSTALLATION OF THE TIMER:
1. Unscrew and remove the waterproof cover. Carefully slide the battery compartment. Place two new alkaline batteries type AAA. Reinsert the share on your site.
2. Place the drive in a stable place. Loosen the collar closure of the ring located at the top of the timer until the black collar of the faucet is loose. Adjust the collar to the hydrant firmly, then again to fix the big closing. Open the tap of the water intake. (Do not use pliers or English keys to tighten the collars.)
Display and function keys.
Keyboard lock:Press the "Esc" button during3 seconds to lock the keypad. Again press for 3 sec for unlocked.
Time setting:Make sure that the keyboard is not locked. Hold the key "time" tight as you press keys "min" (minutes), "hour" (time) and "day" (day) high vamente. To move quickly hold the keys pressed. Adjustment of programme: see below.
Esc button:Deletes the screen programme established. He desajusta not the scheduled time.
GUIDE TO PROBLEMS:
Where irrigation is not correct, or this does not occur:
1. Make sure the tap is open.
2. Check that the batteries are in good condition and correctly installed.
3. Check the time and frequency of irrigation.
4. Make sure that the frequency of irrigation is superior to the time of irrigation. For example, you can not set a frequency of irrigation 1 hour having a time of more than 60 thousand irrigation.