It allows you to program the time of irrigation from one minute up to two hours and the frequency of irrigation in periods from 1 hour to one week. It includes instructions. It works with 2 AAA batteries (not included).
1. Turn the wheel to adjust the frequency of irrigation in hours and the time of irrigation in minutes. The system will not begin to irrigate immediately, will do it so once the time of frequency that has been scheduled.
Examples of programming:
A- If you want watering every morning at 6 AM and each afternoon at 6 PM for 10 minutes, you must program the timer at 6 in the evening or in the morning (the time you want to start the irrigation) and adjust the frequency to 5 hours button and the time of irrigation to 10 minutes. In this case, after twelve hours begin the first irrigation program and will do so for 10 minutes. In this way the timer regará for 10 minutes at 6 AM and 6 PM every day until you change it.
B- If you want watering every morning at 7 AM for 30 minutes: A 7 AM turn the wheel of frequency of irrigation to 24 hours and the time of irrigation to 30 minutes button. The system will start watering the next day at 7 AM for 30 minutes. The timer regará every day at 7 AM until you change it.
2. Make a record of the date and time in which scheduledthe system over time and the frequency of irrigation. You can use the "On/Off" function any time without affecting the frequency which is scheduled to be setting. Turn the wheel of time of irrigation to "On", then to "Off" for 5 seconds and may return to schedule the time of watering you want. "
3. Close the CAP waterproof after having programmed, make sure that it is firmly screwed to the timer
A.The timer starts to count time at the same moment in which it is programmed. So you must set the timer in the hour you want to be put in place. For example, given the (b) example above, if you want that the timer was put in place at 7 AM, you must physically schedule it at 7 AM.
B.You can change the time and the frequency of irrigation at any time just with pivot wheel of time of irrigation and/or the frequency of irrigation.
C.To stop the timer and cancel the frequency of irrigation, turn the wheel of frequency to Reset. Irrigation will be stopped. To reactivate it, simply reprogram the timer.
Installation of the timer:
1.Unscrew and remove the waterproof cover. Carefully slide the battery compartment. Place two new alkaline batteries type AAA. Replace the compartment on your site.
2.Try the unit by turning the wheel of time of irrigation to the position "Off". " At that time it shall hear the noise of the engine for 30 seconds.
3.If not listen to the noise of the engine make sure that batteries are placed properly.
4.Place the drive in a stable place. Loosen the collar closure of the ring located at the top of the timer until the black collar of the faucet is loose. Adjust the collar to the hydrant firmly, then again to fix the big closing. Open the tap of the water intake. (Do not use pliers or English keys to tighten the collars.)
Solution of problems. If the system drains do not verify the following:
1. Make sure the tap is open.
2. Check that the batteries are in good condition and correctly installed.
3. Check the time and frequency of irrigation.
4. Make sure that the frequency of irrigation is superior to the time of irrigation. For example, you can not set a frequency of irrigation 1 hour having a time of more than 60 minutes irrigation.
Warning:Avoid that the timer or any of its parts freeze. Before the first frosts remove the timer of the hydrant and deposit it in a safe place. Remember to remove batteries from their compartments.