Dispenser for use with buckets of 20 liters of Ona Gel, design of high performance and low power usage. Quartered to cover up to 465 m2 together with the use of a pail for 3 to 6 weeks. Includes power adapter.
Cyclone can bring Ona neutralizing odors in rooms up to 465 m2. Use only with Ona Gel containers of 20 liters. Usually each container Ona Gel last between 3 and 6 weeks, depending on the room temperature, humidity and velocity of the dispenser.
1 - Remove the lid of the bucket of 20 liters of Ona Gel
2 - Position and secure Onal Gel Dispenser on a 20 liter bucket of Ona Gel
3 - Plug the adapter to connect to Cyclone and then an outlet
4 - Set speed and choose the desired air flow to achieve an effective odor neutralization
5 - Ona When the amount of gel remaining in the bottom of the trough is approximately 2.5 cm cuvette replace gel
MAINTENANCE AND USE
- Keep the unit clean Cyclone dispenser and grates free of anything that might restrict airflow
- If the level of odors varies quarter, setting air speed to compensate for the fluctuation
- For best results, place the Cyclone in an elevated location with no obstructions such as on a table
- Ona Cyclone is designed to operate on 100-240 volts, 50/60 Hz AC
- Only operate the Cyclone and Ona Gel cube on a level surface
- Do not immerse in water or liquid Cyclone (electric shock)