Timer with LCD. 8 full programming functions: hourly, daily and weekly; combined between them. Includes instruction manual. EL TEMPORIZADOR DEBE PERMANECER CONECTADO 5 HORAS A LA CORRIENTE ELÉCTRICA ANTES DE SU PROGRAMACIÓN.
Stoves and the like should not be left unattended during use. Manufacturers recommend not connect these devices to the timer.
1. The timer has a total of 8 memory ON / OFF.
2. MANUAL position OFF / AUTO / MANUAL ON facilitates access to programs.
3. Choice of modes 5/24 hours.
4. The DST function (SUMMERTIME) is useful for areas subject to hourly variations.
5. The function random (RANDOM) allows you to run programs with a random delay of 0-32 minutes.
6. 16 combinations Programmable for individual days or groups of days.
1. Plug the timer into a regular power point of 220-240V.
2. Leave it plugged in for about 5 hours to charge the backup battery.
3. Set the timer to zero by pressing the CLEAR MASTER with a sharp object (eg pen).
4. The timer is ready for use.
REAL TIME SETTING
1. Hold the clock button (CLOCK) button while simultaneously pressing the week (WEEK) until the desired day. Continue button time (HOUR) and the minute (minute) until the display indicate the time required. During operation, the buttons WEEK, HOUR or MINUTE may remain under pressure for a quicker adjustment.
2. Release both buttons. The date and time will be set.
3. To correct a wrong time repeat the previous steps.
1. Press the timer button (TIMER) and release. You can program the ON (ON) of the 1st memory.
2. Press (WEEK) to select individual days or grouped. Schedule first time with the HOUR button and then with the minutes (MINUTE).
3. Press TIMER again to complete the on position (ON) of the 1st program memory and so the off position (OFF). Repeat the previous step to program shutdown (OFF) the 1st memory.
4. Press TIMER again to finish off position (OFF) the 1st memory and thus access the 2nd. Repeat instructions 2 and 3 to program the remaining memories.
5. After completing the reports, press CLOCK and the timer will be ready for use.
TIP: When checking reports, make sure they do not overlap, especially when using the option of days grouped.
MANUAL ON / AUTO / MANUAL OFF
1. Press ON / AUTO / OFF to select between the three modes.
2. In MANUAL MANUAL ON or OFF the timer does not work with programs automatically (AUTO).
3. When switching from manual to automatic (AUTO), the timer remains in manual mode until the preset memory is connected.
1. In automatic mode (AUTO), press the RANDOM button. The display will RANDOM (random function).
2. When connected (ON), the reports are executed with a random advance of 0-32 min. between 6:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
3. RANDOM Press again to cancel this function.
MODE 5/24 HOURS
Simultaneously press the CLOCK and TIMER to toggle between 5 or 24 hours.
DAYLIGHT SAVING FUNCTION
1. In automatic mode (AUTO), press both CLOCK and ON / AUTO / OFF. Option appears SUMMER (Summer).
2. The clock will be adjusted to an hour late.
3. Press both buttons again to return to the winter schedule.
Voltage: 220-240V AC 50 Hz
Maximum load: 16A, 3600W.
Minimum time: 1 minute.
Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C
Accuracy: + / - 1 minute per month.
Backup battery lasting more than 100 hours.